Princess

When things are horrible--just horrible--I think as hard as ever I can of being of princess. I say to myself , "I am a princess." You don't know how it makes you forget.
-A Little Princess
"It's true," she said. "I do pretend I am a princess. I pretend to be a princess so I can try to behave like one."
-A Little Princess

I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and...I believe in miracles.
-Audrey Hepburn

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Sharing the Wealth

As much as I like writing my own blog, I do also appreciate a phenomenal blog post written by somebody else. This is one of those phenomenal blog posts because it is SO TRUE. Also, it was written by my roommate, it's about dating, and random words are Capitalized, turning them into Proper Nouns for Emphasis. A rhetorical tool of which I am particularly fond. 

Now without further ado, read Monica's blog post in her blog JUNGLE ADVENTURES.


(I just lost)

Emily <3

No comments:

Post a Comment