Princess

When things are horrible--just horrible--I think as hard as ever I can of being of princess. I say to myself , "I am a princess." You don't know how it makes you forget.
-A Little Princess
"It's true," she said. "I do pretend I am a princess. I pretend to be a princess so I can try to behave like one."
-A Little Princess

I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and...I believe in miracles.
-Audrey Hepburn

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Watch These. NOW

So my friends Tyler, Bryant, and Mike have a very funny web show, so you should watch it. The reason you should watch it is:

DirecTV Commercial

See? You don't want that to happen to you! So watch the show!

If you need more convincing, watch this...

Another Commercial

They're so funny! Yep. It's an enjoyable show. So go watch it. Now. Here's the link to their blog:

Overheard in 23

Just scroll down until you find a video that says "BTA" on it. Try it, you'll like it!

And if you don't, then tell me and I'll bake you some cookies.

Much love,
Emily <3

No comments:

Post a Comment