Princess

When things are horrible--just horrible--I think as hard as ever I can of being of princess. I say to myself , "I am a princess." You don't know how it makes you forget.
-A Little Princess
"It's true," she said. "I do pretend I am a princess. I pretend to be a princess so I can try to behave like one."
-A Little Princess

I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and...I believe in miracles.
-Audrey Hepburn

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happiness on April 8th.

First, going to grandma's house and seeing all of her animals. She has:

A big fat sheep named Lambchops





Her husband, a grumpy old turkey named Christmas



The lovely Mr. and Mrs. Duck


A few invisible chickens


An ADORABLE kitty-cat named Percy (after the Greek hero Perseus. And Percy Jackson. Who is also named after the Greek hero Perseus.)

 A ridiculously beautiful and friendly Pomeranian named Pascha
















Also an African Gray Parrot named Sassy and some baby chicks that I forgot to get pictures of. Next time. Sassy's kind of scary because she likes to bite, but she always lets me pet her head. It's really fun to pet a parrot's head.

So, as the saying goes, "Distance makes the heart grow fonder." Or some such thing. Oh, someone is singing "Call Me, Maybe" in our lobby. I wonder who it is.

Oh they are serenading someone. Anyway, yeah, it was good to take a break from college, because now all my friends are happy to see me and I love them even more because I missed them! I wonder if I'll actually be sad to be home. Hmmm...

One more exciting piece of news, that happened about half an hour ago. I got engaged! He proposed after Ward Prayer with a cupcake. It's kind of an inside joke. But you know how every time a girl gets engaged she posts a million pictures of the ring on Facebook? Here's my version:





And thus concludes this day's happy things.

Happy Easter everyone! Remember the real reason for the season! That should be enough to make anyone happy!!!!!!!

May those who dance on your grave get cramps in their feet. 
Emily <3

No comments:

Post a Comment